Friday, February 12, 2010

VD in VIE

In a couple of hours I'll be flying out tonight to meet A in Vienna for Valentine's Day. Valentine is a Saint and Europe is largely Catholic, but I don't think they celebrate the holiday the same as we do, if at all. (I found it oddly easy to make a late-minute dinner reservation at a well reviewed restaurant) I'll let you know if the town is covered in heart shaped confectionaries and naked baby archers. Either way, I've never been to Vienna before and I'm excited for that. Not quite as excited as I am to see A. It's been about a month and a half since the last time we saw each other in person. Our shared ground is the airport terminal.
After a few days in Vienna we plan to hit London for a couple of nights. It just so happens J will be there at the same time so we'll get a chance to hang out. All in all it's going to be a nice little trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Contributors